Raphel
Being a cheese lover, I've always wanted to try different kinds of cheesecake. Not long ago, I actually found out that the girl has the recipe and that she has made a cheesecake before! Not to mention she has promised to make me one but have yet to for a long time!


So over the weekend, I popped by the girl's place in the early morning and prepared our ingredients in making cake. (Edible cake please) I was so excited on getting started since it's been quite some time I have tasted one and that now, I got the chance to make one myself with the girl! =D I was prancing around in the kitchen and the girl could see that I'm all hyped up. Ahaha...

So first up was making the base. Being a guy, I offered my service in pounding the biscuits into powder form using bare hands! (Clap clap) It was nothing... Haha. While i was 'contributing' my strength, the girl start to prepare other stuff in making the cake. Finally, after battling with the electric mixer for like an hour, we managed to form the cake portion for the base.


That's me and the girl forming the top layers of the cake.
(Look at me with the fully focused look. Just like a great chef. Haa...)

Tadah... Presenting the final product.
(Pardon the girl for the terrible cutting. Her hands must be trembling hard!)

The girl was so worried that it wouldn't turn out nice since it has been some time she last made a cake. Surprisingly, it turned out to be pretty good, only that the base was a bit too thick. Nevertheless, I was so proud of her and myself... (hee) that our combined effort turned out pretty good. I had so much fun stepping into the kitchen with her and that for sure, we will try other food making session next time. I can't blame her for helping me to put on weight right? =P
0 Responses