Raphel
17-18 May 2009
*Pics intensive*

After about one and a half hours coach ride, we finally arrived at the hotel. Capitol Hotel is the one we are staying at. Well, as one can expect, the room is certainly much bigger than the one at Genting. The bathroom, television are all much bigger and there's aircon too. Wahaha... =)


After putting down our luggage, we were off for our (or should I say my) shopping spree. Shopping was one of the reason why I wanted to visit KL. And so, our first stop, Berjaya Times Square. Gosh, it was really big inside, with about 8 storeys high and an indoor amusement park. I only managed to covered about half of it and my parents were already feeling tired, wanting to have a seat. After a short break, we continued on our brave journey to Sungei Wang Plaza, Bukit Bintang Plaza and Low Yat Plaza. We were dead tired after all these walking and decided to head back to the hotel for a cooling down session and some leg message. The weather in KL was just like Singapore, hot and humid...

The Architectural design of KLCC


And so after we got our rest, we headed out for our dinner and we proceed to Suria KLCC where KL's landmark, the Petronas Towers are located. It is a must visit place when you are in KL. The twin towers standing tall and sturdy from far. There, my shooting spree started once again. Thankfully, I finished my shooting spree as soon after, it was drizzling. And that's where we took a cab back to the hotel to have an early rest.

The Twin Towers in the day

The Twin Towers in the night

The next morning, we had our breakfast at the hotel. I would say the breakfast provided was pretty good. It was beyond my expectations. We had a short walk round KL, with me snapping street scenes along the way.

The busy streets of KL

The KL Tower

After which, we headed to another must visit place and that's the Central Market. It became a cultural and shopping destination for tourists and locals since 1987, showcasing and uniting the diversity of Malasia. There were stuff from Batik Emporium, Lorong Melayu, Little India and Straits Chinese all under the same roof. We couldn't cover more places due to the coach timing back to Singapore.

Soon after, it was time to bid farewell and head on back to our hometime. But still, it was a good experience for me, at least I got to see how Genting and KL is like. Who knows, I might be back shopping with the girl soon. =D

Ps: I had like 4 meals of fastfood in just 3 days! 2 meals of KFC, 1 Marybrown and 1 Macdonalds. Wahaha... Yummy... =P
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    lets go Genting again play texas hold leh