Raphel
I am terribly sorry for the lack of posts lately. I had wanted to blog as and when here and there but just couldn't find time out of it. It was not that I had nothing to talk or share about, rather I was just too cropped up with issues. Work issues, money issues, time management issues etc... Especially when I came to know that my girl has actually bookmarked my link, I felt terribly lousy. After all, she is still my loyal reader/follower.

I should really find time to throw in some words time to time if not, at least some pictures will help. I knew that I had missed out several past entries, especially my Japan entries! Omg! But fear not, I will still upload the pictures into my travel blog which can be found here ---> http://raphel.wordpress.com/ Hee... Do check it out yea.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses