Raphel
There are also meanings hidden in the number of roses exchanged between people. Some of these meanings have been derived from visual significance, while some have caught on from popular stories and myths.

- 1 Rose - Love at first sight or devotion to one person
- 2 Roses - Mutual feelings of love and affection
- 3 Roses - "I love you"
- 6 Roses - "I miss you"
- 7 Roses - Infatuation
- 9 Roses - Together forever
- 10 Roses - Perfect love
- 11 Roses - You are my treasured one; the one I love Most in My life
- 12 Roses - One dozen roses is a declaration of love and appreciation
- 13 Roses - From your secret admirer or "we are friends forever"
- 15 Roses - I am truly sorry, please forgive me
- 20 Roses - Believe me, I am sincere towards you
- 21 Roses - I am devoted to you
- 24 Roses - "I belong to you" or "thinking of you 24 hours a day"
- 33 Roses - Saying "I love you" with great affection
- 36 Roses - Head over heals in love or "I cherish our relationship"
- 40 Roses - "My love for you is genuine"
- 50 Roses - Unconditional, boundless love
- 99 Roses - I will love you for as long as I live
- 100 Roses - Represents a century and says "I want to grow old with you"
- 101 Roses - You are my one and only love
- 108 Roses - Proposal of marriage
- 365 Roses - I can't stop thinking of you each and everyday
- 999 Roses - Everlasting and Eternal Love

Interesting isn't is? No matter how many stalks of roses one give, its the thoughts that counts...
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    By dividing up the party at several peoples houses you make it easy on yourself.

    Unfortunately for me as an addict, I need my crime fix. I hope you have fun planing
    a birthday party for your tween, I hope my birthday party ideas for tween's helped you.

    Stop by my web-site: mesa arizona